We Service and Repair Floor Sanding Equipment
A well tuned floor sanding machine is the first step to a great finish.
Equipment is everything in the wood flooring industry. The ability to deploy high quality sanding machines will make a significant difference in your work therefore McEllin Company is committed to delivering the best equipment service and repair to our customers.
When your sanding equipment is not properly adjusted you will spend additional time and money sanding out marks in the floor where as a finely tuned machine would have got the job done correctly the first time. Don’t let poorly running machines hamper the quality of your work. Quality craftsmanship begins with the tools you use so keep them running right.
You can rest assured that your equipment will run at its best so you can run your business at peak performance. McEllin Company understands that productivity is key to running your business.
We have highly experienced service technicians.
Hardwood floor tools are temperamental and require constant maintenance and care to run at their most effective so don’t let just anyone work on your equipment. McEllin Company’s technicians have over 50 years of combined experience servicing and repairing professional floor tools. This experience allows us to quickly diagnose most problems including chatter marks and waves as well as faulty motors and problematic electrical wirings.
We provide professional repair for the following hardwood floor equipment.
- Floor Sanders ( Lagler Hummel, American 8, Floorcrafter, Galaxy, ProSand etc.)
- Edgers (B2, 7R, SE7 pro)
- Buffers (Mastercraft MD17, American Sanders RS16 & Sander 1600, Bona FlexiSand
- Staplers and Cleat Nailers (Primatech, Bostitch, PowerNail, Hi-Pro)
- Dust Containment (Pro-Team, Mastercraft, Bona, American Sanders)
- Specialty Sanders (Under Radiator Sander, Lagler Trio, U-Sand SuperBee, Bona PowerDrive)
- Specialty Tools (PowerBooster, PowerJack, Festool, Saw Blade Sharpening)
We recommend servicing all sanding equipment annually. January and February are the best months bring in your tools. Due to the winter being the slowest time in the wood flooring industry we have quick turn around times on most repairs so don’t leave service and repair until the busy spring and summer months.