The World’s Cleanest, Most Affordable Floor Sanding Dust Containment System
Tests 100x Cleaner Than Traditional Cloth Bag Systems!
Oneida Air System’s patented Vortex® DCS is the pinnacle of portable dust containment technology. It easily installs onto nearly any make/model floor sander, converting it into a truly “Dust-Free” machine! The unique design of the Vortex eliminates the need for plastic sheeting and vacuuming after the sanding is done, saving you valuable time and money!
By becoming a Dust-Free Contractor, you’ll secure the fast growing customer demand for floor sanders, and you can even charge a premium for your services! If you’re not dust-free, your competition certainly will be!
Included Benefits & Features:
- Certified Full-Unit HEPA Meets All EPA RRP Guidelines, Even Lead! – More »
- Compact, Portable, and Lightweight (No Large, Expensive Trailers) – More »
- Retrofits Nearly Any Make/Model Floor Sander – More »
- 110V / 15.5A High-Efficiency Vacuum w/ 20′ Cord (Call for 220V) – More »
- 2″ × 50′ Crush Resistant Hose (Use Up To 100′ Total) – More »
- Internal Rapid-Pulse™ Filter Cleaner (Minimizes Downtime) – More »
- Inexpensive Replacement Filters (99.97% efficiency at 0.3 microns) – More »
- 35 Gallon Fireproof Mobile Dust Container (5x Non-Marking Caster Wheels) – More »
- Convenient Vacuum Liner Bag Retainer System (w/ 5x Heavy-Duty Bags) – More »
- Automatic Bin Level Indicator (Adjustable Infrared Sensor) – More »
Still have questions? Check our Vortex® DCS F.A.Q.
CERTIFIED FULL-UNIT HEPA VACUUM
In the home renovation and professional contracting industry, there’s no substitute for Full-Unit HEPA Certification. That’s why we include our patented designed Dust Cobra® HEPA Vacuum with the purchase of each Oneida Vortex DCS (Dust Containment System). Each Dust Cobra includes a printed certificate that verifies that the unit has been independently tested and certified to strict EPA guidelines, protecting you from expensive fines!
Meets or Exceeds All EPA RRP Requirements for Contractors – Even Lead!
With this certification you can work comfortably with the knowledge that your vacuum not only has a filtration efficiency of 99.97% at 0.3 microns, but that it has also been fully sealed to eliminate air leakage, protecting the work environment and those within it. This can be especially important when renovating older homes with lead paint and other harmful debris.